Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teaser Chapter 9

I arrived at Bella’s house at five minutes to six. I was about to knock on the door when I remembered the note said she would leave the door open. I tried the handle and sure enough, it was unlocked. I let myself in and headed straight up to the playroom. I went inside and took a quick look around, but nothing looked different from the last time I was here. I quickly got undressed, putting my clothes in a pile by the door, then positioned myself in roughly the centre of the room on my knees with my head bowed and hands resting palms down on my thighs.

I sat there for what felt like hours but really could only have been minutes, when finally I heard the click of heels coming through the door.

“Well done Eddie,” she praised me, obviously pleased to see I was able to follow her instructions. “Let’s hope you continue to behave this well for the rest of the weekend and I promise you a good time will be had by all.” I heard Mistress walk over to the toy drawers, open one, close it, then return to stand in front of me.

“Stand,” she instructed.

I did so immediately, remembering to keep my eyes on the floor. As I stood, I did notice in my peripheral vision that she had on red stilettos, fishnet stockings, and what appeared to be a black skirt of some kind.

“You may look at me, Eddie,” she said.

Slowly I raised my eyes from the floor taking in every inch of her as I did. She was an absolute vision. She was all in black except for her stilettos. Mistress was wearing a black leather skirt that appeared to tie at the waist with a man’s black button down business shirt, buttoned down to just above her belly button and then tied in a knot.

Bella’s voice broke me away from my gawking. “So, Edward, I have something for you.” It was only then that I realised she had her hands behind her back. “Would you like a present, Eddie?” I looked into to her eyes intrigued by the emotions there. I nodded my head.

Slowly she brought her right hand out from behind her back; it looked like she had a piece of jewellery in it.

“Edward, do you accept this collar as a symbol of my ownership, control, and care of you?” I looked up at her, willing her with my eyes to let me speak. “You may respond.”

No comments:

Post a Comment