Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chapter 14 Teaser

A knock at my bedroom door brought me out of my memories. “Enter,” I said.


The door opened and as I suspected, Edward entered and presented himself to me. As we had previously discussed, Edward was going to spend the play party in slave mode. He had taken to slave mode and only the previous week had asked if he could spend his weekends in slave mode all the time. I had told him I would consider it. I wasn’t sure that my libido could handle having Edward completely naked all weekend, every weekend. I had already started masturbating again on a regular basis to try and relieve the constant ache between my legs. I was likely to end up with a repetitive strain injury if I wasn’t careful. The idea did have an appeal though as he was a stunning specimen to look at.

I sent Edward to the bathroom to clean up and when he came back I showed him the outfit I had picked out for him. He was wearing a specially designed pair of leather chaps which had a detachable crotch piece. This meant that he could be covered up as we made our way to the party and then I could remove the crotch once we got there and I could show all the other Domme’s just how lucky I was. On the top I just had him wearing a plain white tee and a pair of black combat boots on his feet.

Edward looked at me strangely then quietly got dressed. I couldn’t help but stand there and watch him, as sexy as he looked naked; watching the way his muscles moved as he got dressed was equally as sexy. Once he had the whole outfit on I was pretty pleased with my choices.

I sent him down to the living room to wait for me while I got dressed. I had kept my outfit a secret hoping to blow Edwards mind just a little when he saw it for the first time. I was wearing a sleeveless black vinyl mini dress with fishnets and heels.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!!!! Excited for the new chapter as well. Very hot teaser....need more.

    ReplyDelete