Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chapter 5 Teaser

Oh, my god Bella wants me to be her sub.

The whole way home, I just kept thinking the same thing. I couldn’t believe how the night had gone. I thought at first that it was going to be weird, engaging in sex play with my secretary of all people, but it wasn’t. In fact, she is unbelievably sexy and it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

When I got home, I was still hard as steel. I knew I wasn’t allowed to relieve the situation but I also knew that there was no way I was going to fall asleep as hard as I was. I headed straight up to the shower and turned only the cold water on. After fifteen minutes of freezing cold-water pounding down on my dick, it was numb but still hard. I tried thinking of anything that would normally turn me off; they did work a little but the moment I stopped thinking about them my thoughts immediately returned to Bella and then I was hard again. In the end, I gave up and just climbed into bed. I must have been more exhausted than I realised because despite my situation, sleep claimed me relatively quickly. It was one of the best night’s sleep I had had in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment