Monday, September 27, 2010

Chapter 6 Teaser

Here it is. Hopefully I should have chapter 6 up some time in the next week. Hopefully(she says praying to the beta gods).

“So, either Leah kidnapped you, or you guys hit it off.”

“Oh, Bella, you have no idea,” Jake responded, his eye’s almost twinkling with joy.

“Oh, I think I might,” I said under my breath.

“Bella, thank you,” he said.

“What are you thanking me for? I didn’t do anything.”

“Yes you did,” he argued. “If you hadn’t ended our arrangement, I never would have realised how stale our play had gotten. I mean, yeah, I was pissed when it happened and shocked at how fast everything changed. However, the last two days with Leah have been amazing; she knew exactly how to push my buttons. I have never been in so much pain and so turned on at the same time, ever.”

“Well, I am glad that you had a good time.” Because I was. I wanted nothing but the best for Jake. I may not have been in love with Jake, but I did love him very much and wanted him to be happy. I sat down next to Jake on the couch. It was only then I noticed the chocker he was wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment