Monday, October 11, 2010

Chapter 7 Teaser

Excitement coursed through my veins at the thought of having my first real scene with my Mistress. I had a Mistress! I couldn’t believe it was actually happening. In all my excitement, it dawned on me that that meant I needed to be waxed. I thought about ringing Alice to see where the best place to go was, but I worried that she was going to ask too many questions. Deciding I didn’t really have a choice, I picked up my cell and sifted through the contacts until I found Alice’s number.

“Hey, Edward.”

“Hey, Alice.”

“So, what can I do for you, big brother? Because I know you sure as hell aren’t calling me just to chat.” Damn Alice, always so perceptive.

“No, you’re right, I need a little info and was hoping you could assist.”

“Oh, and what kind of info, pray tell, are you after?”

“I need to get some waxing done and want to know where’s good.” I got it out as fast as I could.

“Excuse me, could you say that a little slower? I’m not sure, but I think I just heard you say you want to get some waxing done.”

“No, you heard correct,” I said, the embarrassment clear in my tone. ”I need to get some waxing done, and I was wondering if you could let me know where’s good to go.” I heard chuckles on the other end of the line. “Listen, Alice, if you’re going to continue laughing, I’m going to hang up.”

“No, no, don’t hang up. I’m sorry. I just never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth. May I ask what kind of waxing you are after, so I can make sure I send you to the right place?”

“Let’s just say, places only a man can get waxed.” I heard more chuckles from Alice and was seriously regretting calling her in the first place. I growled down the line at her, indicating that I was not happy that she found my situation so amusing.

1 comment: